Rozmarin is a native of Omaha, Nebraska, who moved to California in 2005 to join the emerging medical cannabis industry. His interest in making a career in medical cannabis was both personal and professional, after his family struggled to care for and cope with terminal cancer and witnessing the suffering of a loved one.
As an instrumental leader and facility manager at the Los Angeles Patients and Caregivers Group (LAPCG) in West Hollywood, California, Rozmarin was able to develop a thorough understanding of the medicinal aspects of cannabis, from seed to sale. LAPCG became the model for safe access in California, educating patients and leading a grassroots campaign to better implement local and state medical cannabis laws. LAPCG is now the oldest continuously operating medical cannabis facility in Southern California.
Rozmarin lives in Los Angeles where he is laying the groundwork for SGS’s entry into the upcoming regulated California cannabis market, and is providing operational management nationally. His expertise includes:
- Quality control and acquisition standards for medicine
- Back-of-house operations – compliance, weighing, packaging, inventory control
- Cultivation facility logistics and management
- Extractions and infused product manufacturing and development
- Security protocols and procedures